星期三, 五月 07, 2008

How much time do America need?

If China can make cheap goods, and it is cheaper than everyone else, how can America stop importing from China? No, I don't think it has good way to do it. I mean it has some bad ways to do it, raising the tax for example. Even raising the tax or other policies are made, can low-skilled jobs be saved? No, they will go to other countries. They are cheaper than America, a bit or more. I don't think it will close importing at all, the cost is more.There is no way to stop America losing jobs.

The problem now is they just get so many low-skilled people in the country already, and some have to right to vote. These people need do some changing to be more efficient. And now they are not comfortable to do it, or they have no will to change.

But if they don't do it, America will go down. And the living standard for them will also go down. Then they will go to other country to find jobs and raise their families. Of course, some will stay but must become more efficient. In this way, I see the population of America will stop increasing, even go down.

How much time do this change need? If it goes fast (enough), the world economy will keep going on and up. But if it is not, the situation is more complicated.

没有评论: